KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Thursday, May 13, 2004

An invitation to a broader domain

Considering that my tv broke down, that I am bored shit, that my wandering mind is restless, and thoughts should not go to waste, I've decided to built a secure (?) habitat to pen down what seems to be vestiges of a life one can't concretely grab and hold.

It is of great absurdity to write down the personal happenings or observational experiences in this web blog, it merely exacerbates the boredom of a routine life, and demands no exhilaration or effort. Instead, it is only of selfish ambition to pen down the thoughts of analytical subjects, not as narcisstic vainglorious demonstration of intellectual skill (for anyone else can perform such an innate act), but to perforce crack open a closed parochial mind, to break frontiers in a social world, and to ascend higher modes of thought. Thus my subtitle: Expanding Horizons. Thinking is a gift that we should spare no costs, an activity not for the leisurely mundane but must be enforced as a univeral concept, not too cheap nor too extravagent for anyone to spent. It demands our dexterity and spontaneity.

Tomorrow onwards, I shall start. And my first subject belongs to an important subset of social life: where I belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home