KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Nothing New, Something Current

Unfortunately I am unable to provide any novel insight for some time, as exams tend to occupy any discursive thoughts and have to be dealt with in the meantime. So while I have exams on the one hand (quite a plentiful including additional classes I have taken up), the other issue that I am juggling with is movement out of my lone residence into shared accomodation.

It needs no second guessing that I have been a classic hermit, been very reclusive, anti-social and reticient on sharing my privacy with others. However, it is with strange wonder and perhaps unimaginable amazement that I decided to withdraw from my "ascetic" lifestyle and afford myself an opportunity to live in shared housing with other peers. I shouldn't dramatize this to be a giant leap, I have, so as to speak, taken "baby steps" and subdue this "leap of faith" by resorting to stay with one person. He/She would be a stranger and more than likely still distanced from my own privacy or sphere of space.

I am not afraid nor anxious about the shift I voluntarily undertake now, in fact I am partly overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation of stepping into new boundaries. Most people would never view this as a "grand move" but I like to think we have our little challenges ahead of us that will pave the way to larger goals and achievements. For me, this marks as one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home