KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Saturday, July 24, 2004

My Current Progress

Let me count the ways:

1) Have not started on a 4,000 word essay due by next Thursday. Completed my research, have not read all of them and have not written a single word yet.

2) School starts next Monday, and although I had about a month to work on the essay stipulated earlier, I had essentially filled my whole month with readings of another nature unrelated to my essay.

3) Booked 15 (and possibly more) films to watch since Friday to the 8th of August because it is the international film festival and I realised that if I don't watch them now, I most probably wouldn't chance upon them again.

4) No room-mate yet situated in my apartment, I have to consider a "Plan B" if this persists.

5) Have not even chosen a concrete topic for my second essay due on the 16th of August.

I promised not to input any personal musings of my private life, but given the present catastrophe, it looks like I can't deliver the writings I wished to insert in this blog. But I will do my best anyway.

Life sure can be wonderful at times.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did my 4000 worder in about 3 days. Same situation as you, now I got a 2500 worder dues in three days. Don't you just love Univsersity?

    Oro

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Douglas Evans said…

    4,000 in 3 days? I bow down to your absolute might. Seriously, how you did it is beyond wonders. What was the grade returned to that essay, if I may ask.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Evansy.
    That's what you get for slacking off, pffftsh.

    Well, are you almost done or what?

    Kyo-wa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home