KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Long Absencex2

Ok, I don't think it needs to be pointed out that I have neglected my blog for a long time. So perhaps its time to add in something small.

It's been a busy time for me. This is my last semester, and some fortunate and unfortunate things have started to happen. I am also left with the choice to decide on my future next year. So far, I am pretty sure that there exists no barrier to my preferred path, although I have other interests I wish to pursue. It almost seems like I never want to leave university.

I had one lingering thought the other day, one that has not left for a long time. I still envisage myself taking a trip around the world, visiting the mates I have acquainted myself with from the KD forums. Hmph...me visiting these bunch of fools. What a laugh.

Which reminds me, will KD be revived again? I hear the sounds of silence when I need to hear the cries of volunteers....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    exactly what you need help with, Evans?
    I will help as much as I can (since I am the only one who has been bi0tching and moaning about reviving KD, you know?)

    I will start work on it when I get the result of what has been occupying my mind.
    And yes I've been stressing out very much, if you haven't noticed yet.

    Ice Queen Kyo-wa

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oo;;; I wouldn't know where to yell into though I would like to see it revived.

    - Sycia

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Douglas Evans said…

    I thought it would be good to be able to discuss it on the kd0084revival board. Though we should probably wait till November to begin discussion, since I will be free only by then.

    My first concern right now is that I probably can't be in charge of designing a site. I have almost lost all my skills, I can only be in charge of administration purposes.

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Evans, what in the world are you doing on a blog? It's surprising, but hey... everyone needs a hug sometimes right? In all seriousness, though I've been out of the loop regarding this whole KD thing, I'll definitely volunteer to help you with the revival. I've got a break from university coming up this November. Heh, I do remember the time when I was supposed to help you during it's 0084 days, but you ended up closing the whole site down. Anyways, I'm interested. If you'll have me help you, tell me where to go and talk about it.

    - Orochi Yamazaki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home