KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Second Home (Blog)

I've spent some time creating a new blog. Instead of adding my entries about my home country in this blog, I will be directing them to my second home (The Police State). If you are interested in my interpretations of current events and the psyche of this nation state, please drop in and take a look. Meanwhile I will concentrate on filling in this blog with more personal entries.


2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger compassioNAT said…

    Your grey blog greatly increases readability but reduces the cool factor..haha. i'm glad you've made your blog your second home. that makes two of us..i'm even glader i'm one of the special two who is linked to your blog.i'm not so good with such stuff. you got to teach me how to do that. alright trowa, keep on expanding those horizons. Expand and push beyond limits.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Douglas Evans said…

    Oh no, now I am not cool anymore, heh. I decided to change the template since the dark colours was just dulling my senses. I have neglected my blog quite a bit, and although I feel kinda fired up to blog more frequently but knowing that I have a very limited audience doesn't compel me to sustain that motivation.

    Of course I will add you to my links, I want more people to visit your blog. I can teach you how to add links if you like. Thanks for the encouraging words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home