KD-ADS: Expanding Horizons

Cos thinking should never be stagnant...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

On second thought.....

I thought I would expand on a scheduled "dream " list of countries whereby I visit the people I fathomed having a day or two with...

1. Fat Cat Lim:- In either Malaysia or Australia.
Have to sweep his feet while he is showing me his DDR moves. This should coincide with him trying to impress some chick.

2. Penguin:- Hong Kong.
Stick him in the boiler room. Or cook him. Either way he says he can design a city. He better prove it.

3. Zyzyfer:- Korea.
Hmmm.....just want to see what he is up with. He better not be feasting on dogs.

4. Sycia:- Japan.
Seeing that she is on cloud 9 because of the Japanese food there, she better show me some good places.

5. Magitek-X:- Puerto Rico?
One way or another, give him a scar like Squall. Except it is intended as disfigurement.

6. Batsu Power:- Saudi Arabia.
Smash his head with Evil Shingo.

7. Evil Shingo:- Kuwait.
See Above. Also squash him too.

8. Shiva:- France.
Learn French.

Now to the USA....

9. Iori E
I really must see him cosplay. And laugh my ass off.

10. Margolye
She should join me and Iori E.

11. Master Kusanagi
Hmmm....a duel?

12. Arex
Teach him some manners.

13. Shiny
Get him on a spot in Sex & the City. Or he must be already inside with one of those elegant "bachelor" extras.

14. Kyo-wa
Might have disappeared to another place because she is one BIG SCAREDY CAT to FACE ME.

Then a transition to Canada....

15. Edgey
Will help her name all her furry felines.....

16. Oro
Contest about the merits of authoritarianism with him while listening to Akiwa Nanase....

Is that the end?

4 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    14. Kyo-wa
    Might have disappeared to another place because she is one BIG SCAREDY CAT to FACE ME.

    You just don't want to buy me the three cups of coffee that you've owed me since 2001, you nimrod.

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm... what would you consider a 'ggod place'? I haven't been around that much to real exciting spots; observing and livng life like a Tokyo-ian seems intriguing enough for me since it's quite a different culture~~~ Food for thought all the time~

    And you have to not mind me wanting to enter every sushi store in sight lol~

    - Sycia

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Douglas Evans said…

    Kyo-wa: I am not that cheapskate to not buy you three cups of coffee. Hell, I can ship you coffee bags and you can make them yourself.

    Sycia: Pretty much, any of those places you would rant and drool about. Doesn't have to be particularly expensive, I just want a place with lots of meat (sushi, chicken, beef or more) dishes.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOW YOU'RE TALKING! FELLOW MEAT-LOVER!

    Greens are horrid. >_<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home